Ultimats is a market leader in the floor mat industry with worldwide exports.
Our manufactured product range comprises of vinyl looped matting, dust control mats, rental floormats chromo-printed logomats, designer rugs and aluminium inlay heavy-traffic matting for varied interior and exterior applications.
We are committed to growing with our partners by providing the best matting solution, highest quality and the fastest delivery to the end-user customer. This commitment is the reason why we are by far the #1 Mat Company in the Indian Sub-Continent.
Backed with a strong national network and a large reseller base internationally, our diversified operations are seamlessly integrated right from product manufacturing to organized retail to providing high quality end-customer service.
Our high business ethics, reliability of our products and services and respect for people have contributed towards building our good corporate image in the industry.
"To offer innovative, functional and customized mat products that exceed our customers’ expectations in quality, performance and cost through development of new products and continuous improvement of existing ones."
At Ultimate, we are committed to our corporate vision of acting responsibly for the long term in how we conduct our business operations to help meet our ambition of being the best matting company in India.
With the aim of building business for the independents, we invested significantly to ensure that the environmental impact of our business is minimal. We believe that being a responsible manufacturer-exporter and rental mat service provider means respecting the interests of all our stakeholders.
We are determined to contribute to the communities in which we operate, and we aim to build long-term relationships with local groups.
We are equally committed to our policy of reducing our carbon footprint and promoting sustainability.
In summary, our CSR policies reflect senior management's overall commitment to high standards of integrity and ethical conduct.
Ultimate Industries Limited is committed to leading the synthetic matting industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
Our strategy in order to achieve this is:
- Minimise waste of materials and energy consumption through a continuous evaluation and real-time planning of all manufacturing and distribution operations and ensuring their optimum efficiency.
- Minimise toxic emissions through maximizing the selection of non-toxic and heavy-metal-free raw-materials
- Actively recycle vinyl matting products and promote the same through introduction in the low-cost market segments at very-low profitability
- Reuse and recycle packaging material received from Suppliers
- Reduce the use of paper by maintaining documents and communication in electronic-form as much as possible
- Meet and exceed all relevant environmental legislation
- Train our staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance.
- Encourage the adoption of similar principles by our Suppliers
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health and provide adequate control of health and safety risks arising from work activities.
- To provide adequate training to ensure employees are competent to do their work.
- To engage and consult with employees on day-to-day health and safety conditions and provide advice and supervision on occupational health.
- To implement emergency procedures – evacuation in case of fire or other significant incident.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions, provide and maintain plant, equipment and machinery, and ensure safe storage/use of substances.
The Quality Policy of Ultimate supports our Mission Statement:
- Promote a quality-in-all-we-do philosophy with a total company effort and commitment to continuous improvement.
Ultimate is committed to QUALITY, ON-TIME DELIVERY and COST-EFFECTIVENESS, and will:
- Provide products and services which meet or exceed customer needs and expectations:
- Manufacture products which meet customer specifications.
- Strive to meet customer's target values.
- Monitor customer satisfaction.
- Deliver on-time.
- Ship on the date required by the customer.
- Monitor on-time delivery performance.
- Reduce all costs to the lowest possible level.
- Establish Cost Reduction Programs.
- Monitor the Cost of Quality
To meet our commitment, we must:
- Foster a team approach to defect prevention and problem solving.
- Emphasize appropriate training for all employees.
- Recognize each employee's responsibility for quality.
- Empower employees to question processes which appear to produce discrepancies.
- Acknowledge employee's self-improvements and contributions to the company.
- Use only Selected, Approved, Preferred or Certified suppliers.
- Receive raw materials and outside processed parts only when accompanied by appropriate
- certifications and inspection documentation.
- Accept only conforming products and services from suppliers.
- Elicit written corrective actions from suppliers.
- Keep the Quality Department independent of, but a partner with, Manufacturing.
- Reduce waste and inefficiency wherever found.
- Seek out technologies for assuring error-free work.
- Draw on customer's expertise in various areas.
- Strive for complete understanding of our customers' application requirements.
- Earn customer recognition of our quality progress.
- Develop and achieve Quality Improvement Goals.
- Practice good housekeeping.
- Never compromise safety.
Review and renew this Quality Policy on a regular basis
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.
This policy applies to recruitment and placement, promotion, training, transfer, retention, rate of pay and all other details and conditions of employment.
Employment and promotion decisions will be based on merit and the principle of furthering equal opportunity. The requirements we impose in filling a position will be those that validly relate to the job performance required.
All other personnel actions including compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, recalls from lay-offs, training, education, tuition assistance and recreation programs will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status, in accordance with appropriate law.
The Company will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.
The Company is further committed in all areas to providing a work environment that is free from harassment. Harassment based upon an individual's sex, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion or any other legally protected characteristics will not be tolerated. All employees, including supervisors and other management personnel, are expected and required to abide by this policy. No person will be adversely affected in employment with the employer as a result of bringing complaints of unlawful harassment.
If an employee feels that he or she has been harassed on the basis of his or her sex, race, national origin, ethnic background, or any other legally protected characteristic they should immediately report the matter to his or her supervisor. If that person is not available, or if the employee feels it would be unproductive to inform that person, the employee should immediately contact that supervisor's superior. Once the matter has been reported it will be promptly investigated and any necessary corrective action will be taken where appropriate. All complaints of unlawful harassment will be handled in as discreet and confidential a manner as is possible under the circumstances.
Any employee engaging in improper harassing behaviour will be subject to disciplinary action, including the possible termination of employment.
Information We Collect
Information you provide directly
You may provide information directly to us in a number of ways. For example:
- When you register for our Services, we may ask you for information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, zip code, telephone number, and social media accounts.
- When you use our interactive online features (such as forums, blogs, or other Services that allow you to post content), we receive whatever you post.
- When you contact us for assistance with our Services, we receive the information you provide in that correspondence and any other information that you send to us.
Information we receive automatically when you use our Services
We may also automatically receive certain information about your device when you use our Services. For example, we may receive:
- Information about your interactions with our Services, such as the content you view, information collected by Google Analytics, and information in other cookies and similar technologies.
- Information about how you access our Services, including information about the type of device you’re using, your browser or operating system, the language in which you asked to view our Service, the referring website through which you accessed our Services, links that you click while using our Services, your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, location information, and certain device identifiers that may be unique to your device.
Use of Information
We may use information that we collect through our Services for a variety of purposes supporting our mission, including to:
- Provide you with the products, promotions, Services, newsletters, and information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you. We may also provide you with information about how to use our third-party partner products or services.
- Inform you about important public policy issues that relate to our mission or that might affect our Services.
Sharing of Information
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf, such as Google Analytics, MailChimp, and Vertical Response.
- Other Parties When Required By Law or as Necessary to Protect the Services. We may disclose your information to third parties in order to:
- Protect the legal rights, safety, and security of The Lab and the users of our Services;
- Prevent fraud (or for risk management purposes);
- Comply with or respond to law enforcement or legal process or a request for cooperation by a government or other entity, whether or not legally required. If The Lab intends to disclose a member’s information to law enforcement or in response to a legal process, we will make reasonable efforts to promptly notify the member—and, if the member is under 18, the member’s parent or legal guardian—unless directed not to by a court of law. In Connection With a Transfer of Assets. If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
- De-identified and Aggregate Information. We may share de-identified or aggregate data with any entity, including for research and analysis purposes. De-identified data is data that is not linked or reasonably linkable to a particular person or device. Aggregate data is data we collect that has been combined with information from others so that the recipient of the data is not able to identify any particular person or device from the data. However, we will never share personally identifiable information with third party commercial entities for direct marketing purposes, unless you give us permission.
- Other Parties With Your Consent. We may share information about you with third parties when you consent to such sharing.
Protection of our users’ information is important to us, so we maintain security safeguards to help protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information you provide to us. However, please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
The privacy and protection of children is of great importance to us. We will not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 18 without obtaining consent from a parent or legal guardian, except as otherwise permitted by law.
Social Networking and Third Party Sites
Social Networking Services
We have worked with certain third-party social media providers to offer you their social networking services through our Services. For example, you can use third-party social networking services, including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter, to share information about your experience on our Services with your friends and followers on those social networking services. The third-party social networking services may be able to collect information about you, including your activity on our Services. The third-party social networking services also may notify your friends, both on our Services and on the social networking services themselves, that you are a user of our Services or about your use of our Services, in accordance with applicable law and their own privacy policies.
If you choose to access or make use of third-party social networking services, we may receive information about you that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts on those social networking services.
Links to Third Party Sites and Services
Our Services may contain links to other websites or online services that are operated and maintained by third parties and that are not under our control or maintained by us. Such links do not constitute an endorsement by us of those other websites, the content displayed therein, or the persons or entities associated therewith. This Policy does not apply to this third-party content. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party websites or services.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
We do not sell data about visitors under any circumstances. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Contact information and communications preferences submitted through contact forms or signup forms on this site may be shared with the third-party vendors we use to manage newsletters, event registrations, and other communications activities.
If you would like to unsubscribe from our email communications at any time, you may do so in the footer of any of our emails. If you would like us to delete your information entirely, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates and Communications
Data Usage Policy Updates
You may choose to receive promotional e-mails, newsletters, and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving these e-mails from us by clicking on the opt-out or “unsubscribe” link included in the e-mails you receive. Please note that opt-out requests may take up to 10 business days to be effective. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not promotional in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning your account or any purchases or donations you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited promotional e-mail messages.
General Terms and Conditions These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the ultimats.com website for placing orders for our products online and your relationship with ultimats.com (Ultimate, Ultimats, we or us). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the ultimats.com website.
Order Acknowledgement After you place an online order, an order acknowledgement number will be generated and intimated to you. Generation of an order acknowledgement does not constitute our acceptance of the same, and will be subject to our Order Execution Policy.
Order Execution Policy An order with incomplete or inaccurate customer information including but not limited to telephone number and address will be rejected. Orders presently are being accepted within India only. Though it is our endeavor to execute orders all across India, in case of delivery limitations some orders may not be possible to execute. Orders placed are subject to verification with the customer and Ultimate reserves the right to reject any order without assigning any reason.
Damaged/Missing Goods Shipments All goods shipped are insured. If items are received in a damaged condition and/or are missing from your order, recheck the contents against the enclosed packing slip. If a shortage has actually occurred, you must obtain a damaged/short-delivery acknowledgement from the carrier immediately, or refuse delivery. Call Ultimate at +91.11.49068915 or email at email@example.com within 24 hours in order to receive proper credit. Please keep the original shipping box with packing materials and merchandise for insurance company’s inspection. Ultimate will arrange for this inspection to claim for damages and proper credit. In case you fail to obtain the relevant damaged/short-delivery acknowledgement from the carrier, the Insurance Company may reject your claim, and Ultimate will bear no responsibility in such case.
Returned Goods Policy Goods once sold will not be returned, unless there is a manufacturing defect in the same, and the same can be proved to us prior to the return. All returns must be authorized by our customer service department and you will be advised a Return Authorization Number. This must be done in advance in order for you to receive proper credit. Any package shipped to Ultimate without authorization and not bearing the Return Authorization Number will be refused upon arrival. Ultimate will only issue credit on merchandise that is in the original unsoiled and unused condition. Any product that has been used or damaged will not be accepted for return, credit or cash refund, but will be destroyed upon arrival. Returned goods must be sent to us with freight costs prepaid using Indian Postal Department only, which will also be refunded to you within 10 days of receipt by us in case the goods are authorized for a full refund. Difference in actual mat colors over what is ordered could arise owing to your monitor settings and is not considered a manufacturing defect.
Cancellation and Refund Policy Ordered goods may be cancelled by sending us a cancellation request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or placing a call on us at +91.11.49068915 citing the order reference number subject further to the following within a maximum period of 48 hours from date of order, provided however, that the goods have not been dispatched by us.
Ultimate’s Liability The ultimats.com website is provided by Ultimate without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet. Ultimate will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the ultimats.com Website. If Ultimate is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can. In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following: - incompatibility of the ultimats.in website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links - technical problems including errors or interruptions of the ultimats.in website - unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Ultimats.in website - inadequacy of the Ultimats.in website to meet your requirements To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Ultimats.in Website.
Jurisdiction and Choice of Law This agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India, without regard to conflict of laws, and the courts of New Delhi. New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any controversy relating to or arising out of this agreement. In case of arbitration, venue for arbitration shall be New Delhi, India.
The ultimats.com website is owned and operated by Ultimate Industries Limited a company registered under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at 95C, Eastern Avenue, Sainik Farms, New Delhi 110062, India. If you have any queries please contact Customer Services at email@example.com. Company Identification No. (CIN): U15490DL1995PLC066132